This is Andrews 8th time returning to the World Championships and he's very excited for the contest to be at home. He's looking forward to seeing the competitors from all over the world and meeting new people.
His F3A accomplishments are as follows:
- 7-time US F3A Nationals Champion
- 8-time US F3A World Team Member (2007-2021)
- 6-time US F3A World Team Captain
Sponsors: Futaba, Hacker, Thunder Power, Powerbox-Systems, ADC Graphics, Falcon Props, F3A Unlimited, Central Hobbies
- 12-time US F3A World Team Member (10-time Finalist, 9-time top 8)
- 3rd place in 2017 Worlds in Argentina
- 3-time US F3A World Team Captain
- 4-time US F3A Pattern National Champion (2004, 07, 08, 17)
- 2008, 2012 and 2014 PanAmerican Open Internacional F3A Champion
Greyson Pritchett (Junior)
Greyson is from Muncie, IN. and is 16 years old and a Junior at Muncie Central HS. He participates in the early college program through Ivy Tech and is in the National Honor Society. He has a landscape business and enjoys fishing and kayaking.
• 2019 F3P U.S. World Team
• 2021 F3A U.S. World Team
• 2019 U.S. Nationals 3rd FAI
• 2015 U.S. Advanced National Champion
Sponsors: AJ Aircraft, Futaba USA, F3A Unlimited, Strick Model Products
Jenn is a relative newcomer to pattern flying and competition, but has dabbled in various styles of radio controlled flying for over 17 years. She is also a full-scale pilot working on her instrument rating and owns a Thorp T-18. Jenn is excited to be a part of the team, and to get a chance to fly with pattern enthusiasts from all over the world!
- 2x Junior World Champion
- 2x F3A World Championship finalist*
- 4x F3A, 3x F3P, and 2x F1D World Championship competitor
- Multi-time NATS finalist
Tim Pritchett - Team Manager